Got a small business or about to start freelancing … but you’re big-time confused about the money part?
Listen up: you’re about to solve this…In less time than you might think!
Fearless Freelance is a 2.5 hour course for anyone who makes money that doesn’t come in neatly on a W2.
Gig economy, coaches, nannies, therapists, hustlers, artists, small biz owners, Etsy sellers, you know who you are and how your money is flying around.
- Four steps to legitimize your business
- About receipts, tax write-offs, and the illustrious schedule-C.
- Tools and practices for income tracking – including how to understand how much to plan for taxes, and how much you can pay yourself.
- Setting up your business EIN, bank account, & smart business structure with a focus on self-employed sole proprietors, partnerships & LLCs. (Corporations, you need an accountant & a lawyer.)
- For those times when your business plans to pay taxes game doesn’t feel as fresh as you are? Yeeeah. We’ll lay out three clear ways to plan ahead for taxes
As a longtime small biz owner, I LOVE this stuff.
I’ve run six (and about to be seven!!) of my own freelance small businesses over the last 15 years. Before that, I worked for small business owners. And before THAT, I was raised by a small business owner who made SURE that I understood EVERYTHING.
And you know what? I love being a small business owner, and no matter what other ways I work, I will always run a side gig. (Like this one). It’s in my blood, and the money part is easy for me.
So, let me help you make it easy for you — so you can spend as much time as possible DOING your biz. Grab my skills and avoid my hard-learned mistakes.
When you register for the Fearless Freelance course, you’ll get:
- A two-hour lecture taking you from start to finish on understanding your money when you work for yourself.
- the 21-page handout for class + a 30-page slide deck
- A money-tracking spreadsheet for tax and “salary” creation, multi-job income tracking, and forecasting
- BONUS 30-minute video + 24 page handout on managing, planning for, and understanding your uneven or irregular income
- A month of weekly follow-up emails with a guideline guaranteed to get you moving forward
This course focuses on self-employed sole proprietors, and applies to partnerships & LLCs. (Corporations, you need an accountant & a lawyer.) Folks who:
- Run solo businesses,
- Or work multiple jobs, some of which are self-run
- Are artists/freelancers,
- Have a side hustle [or three],
- Get paid in cash or checks that don’t have taxes taken out
- Want to understand how to untangle your business and personal money
This class is ideal to take:
- To learn to set your rates and your income expectations in line with your goals and needs
- To understand how to plan ahead for taxes and costs for this year – and next year
- To make sure you’ve taken the right first steps in your freelance business
- To SAVE yourself money by learning about expenses and tax write-offs and how business owners “work” taxes
- To prepare for your first visit to an accountant
- If you’re wondering why you’re not bringing in enough money, you’ll learn to plan for and go for the money you want to make!
Friends, please hold onto your hats and get out your pencils for:
This comprehensive intro to Freelancer Finances and Small Business Money Skills course is live and online NOW.
That’s right – you don’t have to wait for a workshop. You don’t have to wait on an appointment. You can start today.
And as we know, getting these things clean, tidy, and efficient isn’t going to do itself. That’s why this course gives you LOTS of support, explanation in regular language, and templates to get you going.
Your investment to get 2.5 hours of crucial info:
$97 … but for a limited time grab it for $77!
- If you were to work with me personally to get this level of detail and length of training, it would cost you at least $350 — if I could even talk at you that long (hint: unlikely).
- Zero more therapy sessions worrying about your biz finances
- Never again waking up in a cold sweat thinking about the IRS
- A former client I explained Schedule C business write-offs to got a $3,107 tax refund. You can NOT afford not to know this stuff, people!!
Fearless freelancers – learn to flex your hustle muscle and make money! Get this course and get started TODAY.