Next session: OCTOBER OCT 25
Remote workshop, 2p ET, $35
“Thank you!! What an incredibly well composed and USEFUL workshop! We were so glad to take part, grateful for the reality check, and excited to put what we learned to work. Thank you!!”– Oct 2020 workshop attendee
Workshop comes with a written guide, cost calculator template, & recording afterwards! If you want a learning warm up – read this MEGA post on buying.
In this 90-minute remote workshop, you will:
- Understand the biggest surprise expenses and how to be ready for them
- Become better prepared (credit, income) to apply for a mortgage
- Overview the timeline, team, and tasks you’ll need to buy
- Estimate your true cost to buy a home
This workshop is for you if:
- You want to know what it really takes, financially, to buy a home
- You are imagining you will buy in the next year or two
- You already have savings
- Are planning on using a mortgage
- Have any kind of friends / collectives / land project in mind
We don’t cover:
- How to make your house look ig-worthy (I just can’t help you)
- House hunting or search tips (get your realtor on that one)
- Savings or income plans to get a down payment together (important! but another topic)
This workshop is $35 – Sign Up here!
Lots of time for Q&A and exercises so YOU understand your actual costs to expect.