As a business design and innovation coach [which is what I spend most of my time doing at Staircase Strategy], I specialize in getting people and small teams on a track to:
- Specify the business goal – make money of course, but how much, and what else?
- Identify what they’re trying to accomplish and for whom – why this product/service, and for whom does it serve a need, solve a problem, or enable an achievement?
- Create meaningful goalposts and an experimentation plan – eg, how will you know if you’re on the right path, developing the thing you’re developing? What will you do to find out?
- Loop back to articulate what you learned and what you’ll do about it – everyone sucks at this but it’s the golden key to creating super-valuable and super-functional products and services.
Individual Business coaching with me happens one of two ways:
- One-off deep dive two-hour session [$425], where we audit your revenue model, analyze what’s working and what’s not, sketch out 1-2 new things to try and create your measures of sustainability and success. Then, off you go to get those out into the world! Sign up here.
- 3-or-6 months of monthly sessions [$950-$1450], where we start with a 1.5 hour goal setting session and dig deep on the “new things to try” part over more sessions: you’ll gather customer/client data and do market analysis, and we’ll use that to design your next offers. You’ll also create a custom testing plan and a series of experiments to try out your ideas, and iterate as needed. [sign up here – payment plan available] + coaching packages include a seat in an upcoming Money Like You Mean To group cohort.
Kindly note this is for smaller businesses, with budgets/revenue under $300k annually. I am happy to coach larger teams and frequently do — reach out to talk about what that looks like.
Aside from individual coaching, I offer an annual 7-week training and several workshops specifically to develop your business skills and get you successful!
Small Business, Big Life is a live remote, business finances workshop, which has some business strategy and group coaching PLUS we comb through your personal spending and goals to identify what you need to earn and what you’ll put it towards when you do, and explore business financial systems, supports, and hacks. More info and sign up here, $800.
Pricing Systems is a self-guided digital course that guides you through auditing your revenue model and drafting a more financially sustainable model for yourself. Access it today here.
Make Money and Do Good is a PDF that guides you through steps to start up a business that serves your values and your financial needs. Get it here today.