Group workshop + coaching offered every other month — sign up for an upcoming cohort here.
It’s time to move on your dreams, and make money support your goals. It’s time to get a values-based strategy for your finances.
Get over fear and inertia and focus on your financial self-care for one week in the Money Like you Mean To workshop!
- Next personal finances workshops — Oct 9-16, OR Jan 15-22, 2023
- Next small business & freelancer finances workshops — Nov 6-13, OR Jan 22-29, 2023
- Focus: Identify, prioritize, and focus on your financial goals
- Get live support! A kickoff+discovery workshop + 3x group coaching for one week + an alignment and wrap-up session
- Work a plan: Seven modules in the workshop + a toolkit to guide you and keep you motivated and confident after the workshop ends
- Right relationship & good people: Progressive, intersectional, values-first approaches — and new friends 🙂
“… this has been a huge help so far.“
“I’m feeling confident and ready to roll out these new systems.”
“I really appreciate the course I took with you and it helped me demystify a lot of money concepts.”– workshop participant feedback
HOW MONEY LIKE YOU MEAN TO WORKS
First – you decide if you need to focus on your freelance/small business, or your personal finances and sign up for a week you have some time available to focus.
The week-long workshop kicks off with a 90-minute goal-setting and reality-adjusting session on a Sunday.
Then over the next week, three days (M,W,F) have optional 30-45-minute coaching check-ins. Ask anything there, or just listen/learn!
Daily email prompts with exercises + a toolkit keep you learning.
We conclude with a 60 minute wrap up the following Sunday.
Money Like you Mean To is designed to be a game-changing kickstart for you to make moves with your personal money and financial dreams. + it’s sliding scale $80-$220 – what’s up community <3
This group work is for you, if you’re:
- Working and earning enough that you’ve got more than “bare minimum” – and need to figure out how to use what you’ve got and/or get more!
- Have savings or a nest egg you want to use for your goals – but you need to know which goals and how much to prioritize to each!
- Deciding how much to save or put towards a few things you have in mind
SMALL BUSINESS / FREELANCE
- you have a practice and you want to understand how much money you’re making
- you want to examine your business model and see if you can make more money, ethically
- you want to understand how to better organize “the money stuff” for your business
- If you want to get a REAL look at your money ins and out, and challenge yourself to spend intentionally
- Need to get questions answered and get inspired by and learn with others
- Looking to make meaningful moves and take action!
This group work is not best for you, if:
- You’re not in a place to do self-directed, autonomous work
- You’re struggling to make ends meet – we’re generally going to work on plans for money you have available to work with, so if all your money is already accounted for, there’s parts of the workshop that won’t be so helpful
Money Like You Mean To workshops focus on EITHER personal finance, or small business finances.
Every other month, the workshop cohort has a different focus: personal finance, freelance and small business, so check that you’re signing up for the right one for YOU! You might just want to sign up for two (and if you have a small business, sign up for a business cohort first!) – or take one as a refresher and motivator after a previous 1:1 session.
This program will run every other month, and is upgrading my 1:1 coaching sliding scale practice for personal finance work.
Sign up here to get financially focused in Money Like you Mean To.
There are only 8 spots per cohort.
The workshop is $150, with sliding scale available @ $100 for lower-income/historically marginalized folks and $200 for folks with high-paying jobs/inherited wealth/family or partner support.
CLICK HERE TO FOCUS ON PERSONAL FINANCE: Sunday Oct 9-16 OR January 15-22, 2023
- Kickoff [90 minutes] Sunday 2:30-4p ET / 11:30a-1 PT
- Open space coaching sessions [30-min] Monday, Friday – Noon or 12:30 ET / 9a PT and Wednesday 7p ET / 4p PT
- Wrap up [60 minutes] Sunday, 2:30p ET / 11:30a PT [note, will be later on 1/22/23]
- Kickoff [90 minutes] Sunday 2:30-4p ET / 11:30a-1p PT
- Open space coaching sessions [30-minutes] Monday, Friday @ Noon or 12:30 ET / 9a PT, and Wednesday at 7p ET / 4 p PT
- Wrap up [60 minutes] Sunday 2:30p ET / 11:30a PT
“I’ve been slowly checking off all the adjustments we outlined together, It’s been an incredible process: I’m already seeing some awesome returns… I feel really fucking powerful.” – LE
“I can’t believe how many questions you answered for me and how clear and simple you made things seem. I feel super motivated and excited!” – KF
What happens in the freelance / small business workshop:
What happens in the personal finance workshop
For individuals who have solo businesses / freelance / are ICs [a lot of service providers, consultants, and creatives]
… who want to improve their understanding of their business revenue models and financials in their businesses [no one says it like that – they say “I want to understand where my money is going and how to make more of it without being so tired]
…in order to grow their incomes and feel in control of their money, future, and business
For individuals who have begun to make more money or come to realize they want to get ok with making more
… who want to shift perspectives and gain strategic vision; to prepare to have money later from today’s money; who want to stop stressing / dreaming / catastrophizing and start feeling they are taking meaningful action
“From scarcity to abundance” “I want to know I’ll be ok” “Understand what I don’t know” “what do I do now that I’m NOT unstable?!”
… who value quality of life, stable freedom, flexibility
…in order to feel confident and in control of the money they have in service of bigger goals,
“Get clear on goals and how to get there” “Allow myself to have the things I want” “Activate my long term thinking”
|MLYMT: Small Biz gives you:|
A framework to create a relationship between income needs / desires and revenue [incl taxes, expenses]
Exercises to audit current business model and imagine new ones — understanding how they might change revenue as well as overall experience
Practical systems and reference [accounts, bookkeeping, how biz registration works, what’s my retirement plan options]
|MLYMT: Personal Finance gives you:|
Grounding in values / why
A framework to define “enough” and understand income as it relates to expenses, and to imagine it growing (scary / important)
Prompts and exercises to define longer term goals, timelines and costs or contributions, and create a pathway towards them.