Group coaching offered monthly — sign up for an upcoming cohort here.
It’s time to move on your dreams, and make money support your goals.
Get over any fear and inertia and focus on your financial self-care for one week in the Money Like you Mean To workshop! You’ll get:
- To identify, prioritize, and focus on your financial goals
- A kickoff workshop + 3x group coaching for one week + an alignment and wrap-up session
- A toolkit to guide you and keep you motivated and confident after the workshop ends
- Progressive, intersectional, values-first approaches and new friends 🙂
Money Like you Mean To is designed to be a genuine kickstart to make moves with your personal money and financial dreams.
The workshop kicks off with a 90-minute goal-setting and reality-adjusting session and then continues with three days (M,W,F) of optional 30-minute check-ins and guidance, three days of email prompts (Tu, Th, Sat), and concludes with a 60 minute wrap up and next steps session the following Sunday.
This group work is for you, if you’re:
- Working and earning enough that you’ve got more than “bare minimum” – and need to figure out how to use what you’ve got!
- Have savings or a nest egg you want to use for your goals – but you need to know which goals and how much to prioritize to each!
- Deciding how much to save or put towards a few things you have in mind
- Need to get questions answered and get inspired by and learn with others
- Looking to make meaningful moves and take action!
This group work is not best for you, if:
- You’re not interested in doing autonomous work
- You’re struggling to make ends meet – we’re generally going to work on plans for money you have available to decide with, so if all your money is already spent, you won’t get much out of this workshop — HOWEVER if you make money and want to challenge yourself to spend intentionally, this IS for you
Each cohort will have a different focus: personal finance, freelance and small business, so check that you’re signing up for the right one for YOU! You might just want to sign up for two (and if you have a small business, sign up for a business cohort first!) – or take one as a refresher and motivator after a previous 1:1 session.
This program will run every other month, and is upgrading my 1:1 coaching sliding scale practice for personal finance work. If you want to work with me on your personal money goals, this is how!
Sign up here to get financially focused in Money Like you Mean To.
There are only 8 spots per cohort.
The workshop is $150, with sliding scale available @ $100 for lower-income/historically marginalized folks and $200 for folks with high-paying jobs/inherited wealth/family or partner support.
PERSONAL FINANCE: Sunday Jan 10 – Sun Jan 17, 2021
- Kickoff – Sunday 1/10 2:30-4p ET
- Accountability sessions 1/11, 1/13, 1/15, Noon ET / 9a PT
- Wrap up – Sunday 1/17, 2:30p ET
FREELANCER FINANCE: Sunday Jan 24 – Sun Jan 31, 2021
- Kickoff – Sunday 1/24 2-3:30p ET
- Accountability sessions 1/25, 1/27, 1/29, Noon ET / 9a PT
- Wrap up – Sunday 1/31, 2pET
PERSONAL FINANCE: Sunday Feb 21 – Sun Feb 28, 2021
- Kickoff – Sunday 2/21 2:30-4p ET
- Accountability sessions 2/22, 2/24, 2/26 – Noon ET / 9a PT
- Wrap up – Sunday 2/28, 2:30p ET
FREELANCER FINANCE: Sunday March 14 – Sunday March 21, 2021
- Kickoff – Sunday 3/14 2:30-4p ET
- Accountability sessions 3/15, 3/17, 3/19, Noon ET / 9a PT
- Wrap up – Sunday 3/21 2:30pET