“I never thought that discussing money could be so fun, and I left the class feeling a new sense of hope and possibility.”
“That really was one of the most valuable and empowering 1.5 hours spent for me, ever!”
Get your money handling, hustle-busting, capitalism hacking, spending wrangling, financial fearlessness on!
Upcoming remote, live workshops:
Money Like you Mean To, January cohorts
Personal Finance! Jan 10
Small Business! Jan 24
Remote workshop @ 4p ET, $150 (w sliding scale)
Money Like you Mean To is designed to be a genuine kickstart to make moves with your money and cross off the to-do list on the way to your financial dreams. The workshop kicks off with a 90-minute goal-setting and reality-adjusting session and then continues with four days of 30-minute morning check-ins and guidance, and a wrap-up full-group 6-minute session. RSVP here!
Money Tips to Buy a House, Jan 20
In this 90-minute remote workshop, you will:
- Understand the biggest surprise expenses and how to be ready for them
- Become better prepared (credit, income) to apply for a mortgage
- Overview the timeline, team, and tasks you’ll need to buy
- Estimate your true cost to buy a home
This workshop is for you if:
- You want to know what it really takes, financially, to buy a home
- You are imagining you will buy in the next 6 months to a year or two
- You already have savings
- Are planning on using a mortgage
- You’re solo, with a non-married partner(s) of any kind, or have any kind of friends / collectives / land project in mind
We don’t cover:
- How to make your house look ig-worthy (I just can’t help you)
- House hunting or search tips (get your realtor on that one)
- Savings or income plans to get a down payment together (important! but another topic)
This workshop is $35, and next up on Weds Jan 20 at 7:30pm ET / 4.30pm PT. Sign Up here!
Lots of time for Q&A and exercises so YOU understand your actual costs to expect. Workshop comes with a written guide, cost calculator template, & recording afterwards! If you want a learning warm up – read this MEGA post on buying.
Q4 2020 // Quarterly community meet-up and group coaching in a live video call with Quarters Club
Upcoming live workshops:
*none at this time – happy pandemic, y’all!*
RESCHEDULED // Socially Responsible Investing workshop, 2020 @ the Financial Freedom Summit // RSVP at an early bird price here
No need to wait for a workshop … Online courses are here!
- Pricing For Sustainability
- Partners Make Peace and Plans with Money Toolkit
- Calm That ACK: Budget & Save Money Master Course
- Fearless Freelance Small Business Money Skills
Register for all live classes here:
Classes have limited spots available, so register now! The sliding-scale fee table is here.