“I never thought that discussing money could be so fun, and I left the class feeling a new sense of hope and possibility.”
“That really was one of the most valuable and empowering 1.5 hours spent for me, ever!”
Get your money handling, hustle-busting, capitalism hacking, spending wrangling, financial fearlessness on!
Upcoming remote, live workshops:
- Exploring Ethical Investing workshop
- Money Tips to Buy a Home workshop
- Money Like You Mean To: group coaching cohorts
Exploring Ethical Investing
Remote workshop @ Weds Feb 3 at 7:30p ET, $39 – sign up here
In this workshop you’ll learn investing concepts and a decision-making framework to help demystify and clarify where you might invest, when, and ways to pick what to invest in.
We spotlight ways to increase your positive social impact and avoid environmental harm as well as the limitations of these options.
You’ll leave with a four-step guide and more knowledge on how to self-guide your work and personal investments towards your values.
Money Tips to Buy a Home, Sunday Mar 7
In this 90-minute remote workshop, you will:
- Understand the biggest surprise expenses and how to be ready for them
- Become better prepared (credit, income) to apply for a mortgage
- Overview the timeline, team, and tasks you’ll need to buy
- Estimate your true cost to buy a home
This workshop is for you if:
- You want to know what it really takes, financially, to buy a home
- You are imagining you will buy in the next 6 months to a year or two
- You already have savings
- Are planning on using a mortgage
- You’re solo, with a non-married partner(s) of any kind, or have any kind of friends / collectives / land project in mind
We don’t cover:
- How to make your house look ig-worthy (I just can’t help you)
- House hunting or search tips (get your realtor on that one)
- Savings or income plans to get a down payment together (important! but another topic)
This workshop is $39, and next up on Weds Jan 20 at 7:30pm ET / 4:30pm PT and then Sunday March 7 at 7p ET / 4p PT. Sign Up here!
Lots of time for Q&A and exercises so YOU understand your actual costs to expect. Workshop comes with a written guide, cost calculator template, & recording afterwards! If you want a learning warm up – read this MEGA post on buying.
Money Like you Mean To Group Coaching
Focus on Small Business! Mar 14 – Mar 21
Focus on Personal Finance! Feb 21 – Feb 28
Remote coaching on Sundays! Includes a 90-minute kickoff & 60 minute wrap session both at 2.30p ET, plus three mini-sessions during the week.
$150 (w sliding scale)
Money Like you Mean To is designed to be a genuine kickstart to make moves with your money and cross off the to-do list on the way to your financial dreams.
The workshop kicks off with a 90-minute goal-setting and reality-adjusting session and then continues with three days of 30-minute check-ins and guidance, two days of email prompts, and a wrap-up full-group 60-minute session. RSVP here!
No need to wait for a workshop … Online courses are here!
- Pricing For Sustainability
- Partners Make Peace and Plans with Money Toolkit
- Calm That ACK: Budget & Save Money Master Course
- Fearless Freelance Small Business Money Skills
Register for all live classes here:
Classes have limited spots available, so register now! The sliding-scale fee table is here.