“I never thought that discussing money could be so fun, and I left the class feeling a new sense of hope and possibility.”
Get your money hustle, capitalism hacking, budget wrangling, financial fearlessness on.
- October 17, 2019, 6-8pm – LGBTQ Financial Wellness, with CLAGS @ the CUNY Graduate Center // Free, RSVP here
- October 22, 2019, 7-9pm – Designing Sustainable Activist Arts Practices: deep dive on money and solidarity business models with WOW Cafe Theatre // Sliding scale donation – WOW, 59-61 E 4th St #4, New York, NY 10003
- Quarterly meet-ups in person in Brooklyn and on video with Quarters Club (next up Nov 20 & 21)
No need to wait for a workshop … Online courses are here!
- Partners Make Peace and Plans with Money Toolkit
- Calm That ACK: Budget & Save Money Master Course
- Fearless Freelance Small Business Money Skills
Register for all live classes here:
Classes have limited spots available, so register now! The sliding-scale fee table is here.