Guide to Talk About Money
This guide is great for: individuals who want to get real and journal out some money feelings or create a shareable, coherent money story; couples who want to include money experiences and approaches in their ongoing conversations; roommates or collaborators who want to talk through economic differences.
This 30-page digital PDF workbook contains:
- 10 journaling + conversation prompt worksheets you can use today to understand yourself or with a loved one
- 60+ thoughtful questions you can ask to deepen your self-understanding on money
- 30+ conversation starters designed to build intimacy and honesty
- A guide to having brave conversations
- Real talk, inspiration, and a DIY self-coaching toolkit!