Buying a home is freaking stressful - in part, because few people understand how it works from start to end.
To change that: Learn what to expect, so you can get ready!
In this 90-minute workshop, you will:
- Understand the biggest surprise home purchase expenses and how to be ready for them
- Become better prepared (credit, income, debt) to apply for a mortgage
- Be familiar with the team and tasks you’ll need to help you be successful
- Define the value to you, and estimate your true cost to buy a home
- Review tips for before, during, and after you buy to save you money and headaches
- BONUS: Learn competitive market strategies + a savings plans to get your down payment together
After you sign up, you will immediately get:
- A 90-minute workshop as a video, AND audio recording, AND printed deck -- learn the way YOU prefer
- A "True Cost To Buy" calculator template -- understand YOUR costs to purchase, move into, fix up, and maintain your home
- An exercise to determine the value to YOU of buying
- BONUS resources, links, and places to learn more!
This workshop is for you if:
- You find financial systems stressful or sketchy and you want the honest truth about home buying
- You want to know what it really takes, financially, to buy a home
- You are imagining you will buy in the next two months to two years
- You already have savings, or are planning ways to save / get money and need to know how much!
- Are planning on using a mortgage (buying in cash? You'll still get value from this, but know we focus a lot on financing)
- Have any kind of friends / collectives / land project in mind and need ideas
- Work for yourself or want to know about down payment hacks and grants
We don’t cover:
- How to make your house look ig-worthy (I just can’t help you)
- House hunting, search, or contract tips (get your realtor on that one)