Since I teach classes and do coaching for women & LGBTQ people, I often guide brave & creative artists, punk weirdos, and freelancers on their journey to handling money fearlessly amidst doing business. I know you didn’t think you were signing up for this part, but guess what?
Diva is Hustler says: Never fear. Here is a video detailing four steps to running your business finances + two bonus pro tips.
TOSS = Take Our Selves Seriously
Four Steps + Two Bonuses
1. Get an EIN & register your business in your state
2. Open business bank accounts: checking and savings
3. Set up some kind of income/expense tracking
4. Plan ahead for taxes & expenses
5. Get a credit card for your biz & improve your personal credit
6. Open a Solo or SEP IRA and save for retirement
You can read more about the four steps here, learn about freelancer income tracking here, or sign up for a Freelancer Special class: the next ones are listed online here.
One thought on “Learn Business Finances in Under Three Minutes”
Comments are closed.