Hacking Debt: A Crash Course In Dealing With $$$, Debt & Capitalism
In this course, you get to understand exactly HOW debt works, so you can understand HOW to get out of it with a smart plan that works for you.
For those who don’t have a handle & are ready to get a grip, Hacking Debt is a one-hour Crash Course In Dealing With $$$, Debt & Capitalism. From student loan hacks, the exact way you deal with past due calls, an explanation of bankruptcy and more this class is JAMMED with easy-to-follow mega tricks.
Here’s the basics we go over in this short, effective course which will allow you to understand how debt works so you can more effectively get OUT of it.
- A 10-minute solution. If you take in nothing else, take in this 9 minute video and you can make your plan to start getting out of debt.
- Explaining Debt: The most crucial thing to understand about how debt is how it’s constructed and how interest on it grows – so you can outsmart it with strategic payment.
- Debt Hacks: Addressing Different debt issues with a few specific strategies customized to specific situations.
- Credit explained & credit hacks: Did you know you can improve your credit while getting out of debt? Since these two go hand in hand – credit & debt – this is a short and powerful series to put choice in your hands.
But what’s about to be more awesome? Offering Calm That ACK! for an extra-affordable price, so more of yall can get the scoop. This course will early-bird for $14.97 — but is in beta testing, and on sale for only $9.97 through mid-August 2017.
You’ll get an entire hour of crucial information like this, my #1 pro-tip for getting debt GONE:
This course is on sale for 66% off through mid-August 2017. Only $9.97 to learn how to slam your debt?
- Immediate access to all the video modules
- An eight-page debt checklist and toolkit with bonus resources
- Email reminders and tips
- And a code for 25% off a smashingly effective saving & budgeting online course. Winning! This will pay for itself!!
“I wanted to let you know that I paid off my biggest credit card last week. I still can’t believe it. I had been trying to get my financial life in order for the last six months, but your class kicked it into high gear for me. The shift was totally in the idea of taking myself more seriously and believing that there will be a future me. I even renamed my excel budget spreadsheet takeyrselfseriously. Huge shift.” — K., freelance designer, April 2016