Money can be so stressful — especially when it feels out of our control. I want you to know exactly where you can take back control with your finances.
The Fearless Money Management Class is an in-person master class that has helped hundreds of people just like you!
Special topic-focused classes coming up include:
- Couples’ Money (*to be scheduled*)
- Personal finances for Artists and Creatives (*to be scheduled*)
- Personal finances for Bartenders, Strippers & cash-makers (*to be scheduled*)
After taking this class, people tell me things like this:
“After our last webinar I went from saving $10/mo to $35/week. I have my first $1000 saved and I couldn’t be more excited.” – GA, May 2017
If you are:
- a person who wants to take care of your financial life but aren’t sure where to start
- you work multiple jobs, are an artist/freelancer, or have a day job and a side hustle
- someone who may be financially struggling or just coming off of struggling and wants to see their options and get inspired
- a person who who might not have a lot of savings but wants to start saving
- someone who doesn’t feel they have a handle on money management (at any level of income)
If you want tools and strategies you can use IMMEDIATELY, and a non-judgmental, positive, welcoming place to talk about ANY financial experiences, Fearless Money Management is designed for YOU!
- See the calendar below listing all upcoming classes & RSVP using the calendar below.
Fearless Money Management IS HIGHLY EFFECTIVE & MOTIVATING:
- 100% of participants take two or more positive actions, changing their finances for the better
- 70% of participants take 5 or more positive actions less than one month after starting!
- 80% create and start using a budget they can stick with.
- 50/50: people from ALL class backgrounds and experiences take this class – which makes it an incredible place of learning
Fearless Money Management is a 2 hour intensive master class. When online, it is given in one two-hour live interactive video session, (with a link so you can watch again after).
You’ll leave the class with:
- A 19-page workbook FULL of tricks, action steps, and clearly explained personal finance information.
- A customized action plan to work on your financial ACK!, based on your goals and priorities.
- Higher confidence, vision, and energy to achieve peace of mind – at any income level.
You also get access to:
- resources to use, tips & tricks to life hack and manage your resources
- an “accountabilibuddy” from class with whom to discuss and follow up on your plans [optional but people find this very helpful]
- an email list to chat about your ACK! moments [participation optional of course!]
TIME AND MEETING –
The in-person class meets once, for 2 hours — and yes there is homework after!
WHAT WE DO IN THIS CLASS
We explain and introduce best practices around:
– emotional health & self care around our relationship to money
– budgeting. aka where is my money going, and is that where I want it to go?
— saving, accruing – at any income level
– credit: what it is, credit reports, how to fix your credit
— debt: managing loans, credit cards, “smart debt” and paying it off
– taxes: claiming income, when to TTAA* [*talk to an accountant]
We briefly go over
– freelancer business tips for maximizing your side job[s]
– taxes: writeoffs, schedule Cs if you get non-taxed income to claim
– values-aligned investing: retirement, mutual funds/etfs/stocks/bonds
REGISTRATION COSTS & FAQ
Other classes like this are $97, $195, $495….But y’all you get access to all this for basically the cost of dinner for two.
Cost: only $39 for regular tickets (sliding scale $29-$59) – Limited to 12 registrants per class.
How do I know what level to pick? It’s based on your access to resources. More on this sliding scale here.
Are there scholarships available? Along with the sliding scale, there is one free seat per class thanks to donors and based on need — email for info: hd [at] ridefreefearlessmoney.com
REGISTER TODAY AND GET YOUR MONEY GAME ON IN A ROOM OF ACCEPTING FELLOW WEIRDOS: